Animated Resume

 








    This assignment was to transform our resume into an interactive resume using transformations, animation, videos, and images. We were required to follow the guidelines of the Interaction Cycle and invite the user to explore every area without expecting them to discover certain elements. Additionally, we were required to have an animated element on the screen to invite the user to explore the page. Incorporating a musical element was encouraged but not required. 

    For this assignment, I used a logo I made for myself for the entire page's background and the color scheme to reflect my style and promote my work. I transformed my resume into a section and had specific pictures and text pop up if the user hovered over a particular section. These sections included my education, work experiences, leadership roles, skills, and projects I had done throughout my studies, with pictures and videos of the more prominent ones. I used the song "Anyone But You" by Still Woozy in the background to be a neutral but positive sound while the user explores my work. I added an animation when the resume is opened where four circles, representing bubbles and my logo's setup, float around the page a few times and shrink to the corner. Then, my name moves and changes color to draw attention to what the user is looking at. I used X and Y coordinates and the animation tools of CSS3 to make this possible. I enjoyed the challenge of this project by making the animation and adjusting my resume to a new interactive format to highlight my skills and experiences. 


Comments