Eternal Motion

 





    This assignment was to create two characters with ten different components and animate each individually to make it appear that the characters were eternally moving. We were required to use Adobe Photoshop to create the individual components and then import them into Adobe Dreamweaver to use mathematical functions, counters, angles, and repeat loops to create the illusion of motion. We had to use transparent PNGs and create different canvases in Dreamweaver to layer the components of the characters to create the animation. 

    For this assignment, I took an old photo of my friend and I where we were bumping hips. I cut the images and separated them, then added motion to each component to make it appear that we were constantly moving our hips and arms to bump hips continually. I also added a mouse motion in the back to move trophies around the back to have an element of user interactivity. I layered images in the background to make it appear that my friend and I were on a stage, under a spotlight, with a national champions banner hanging above us. I enjoyed this project and the challenge it brought to find the exact coordinates and rotation elements to make it appear as one whole animation instead of individually edited components. 

Comments