Website

 
















    This assignment was to use HTML5 / CSS3 / JS elements to develop a website that solves a problem for a company or individual. We were required to develop the finished version of this project on one single CSS file but create multiple pages for each element of the unified menu. The site needed to be not cheesy or bloggy; totally related to the client through colors, fonts, images, and logos; be well designed, and follow the principles of the interaction cycle. 

    For this assignment, I chose to develop a website for my younger sister, Audrey. She had a small business called Decorative Daisies, where she would embroider clothes and accessories for people. At the time, she had a social media page but needed a functioning website. I created the color scheme, logo, and layouts based on what she told me she wanted and how she envisioned her brand. I used Adobe Dreamweaver to code the images, animations, and different pages to produce the outcome of a website. I also used Adobe Illustrator to create the logo of the Daisies that appears across the top of the screen. My sister took the images on the website; the thread color images are designs she made and requested to be on the final website. I enjoyed the challenge of this assignment because it was a lot of work, but seeing Audrey's reaction to her vision coming to life was worth the work. 


Comments