Multiplicity Project


This assignment was to take six pictures of ourselves in the same location, then, using Photoshop, combine them all into one high-resolution image. We were required to tell a cohesive story with the interactions of our characters in the chosen location while watching out for lighting, shadows, and overlaps of the different images. 


I decided to re-enact a typical casual girls' night with a bit of drama. I photographed myself six times and edited them all into the same image. A lot is going on in this piece, and I enjoyed the challenge of editing the shadows, lighting, and skin tones to make them appear as if six people were truly photographed in one shot. This assignment was one of my favorites throughout this class, and I am very proud of the final product.


Comments