Somewhere Project

 



This assignment was to choose a still frame from a movie and edit an image of ourselves into the scene. We were required to take a picture where the outfit matched the movie scene and blend ourselves into the frame using Photoshop. I used Photoshop to cut and clean myself and include the new image in the movie scene. I added shadows, reflections, and contrast to make it look as realistic as possible.  


In my image, I placed myself into a dancing scene from the movie High School Musical. I dressed similarly to the characters and photographed myself in a similar pose the characters were in to make it seem as if I were in the scene. This specific frame was challenging to edit because there was a lot of noise in the background, but I tried my best and am proud of the project's outcome. I enjoyed this assignment because it challenged my Photoshop skills while allowing me to be creative with how I implemented myself into a film.


Comments