Punk Poster

 



This assignment was to create a poster using one of our own images that we transformed with the tools provided in Adobe Illustrator. The poster was required to use no more than five colors and include a color pallet with a punk rock theme and a quote or message. 


In my poster, I used the inspirational message "Live The Life You Love." I wanted to create something that meant much to me while following the assignment's theme. This quote is important to me because it is something I strive to apply to my daily life and encourage others to live by. I implemented tiny hearts in the background and a pink and green color pallet to further the message and enhance the images. These colors go hand in hand with the theme of my message while the designs stay true to the punk rock theme. I enjoyed this assignment and am proud of my poster's outcome.



Comments