Logo- Libby Productions

 



This assignment was to use one of the previously generated images through Midjourney and create a logo representing ourselves. The logo needed to be simple, memorable, timeless, versatile, appropriate, and universal. I chose the word bubbly, as I created in the previous post, and made a logo for a production company using my name in black and white and color. 


In my logo, I used the image created in midjourney from the word “bubbly.” I have had many friends tell me that I am a bubbly person, so I figured this was an appropriate image to turn into a logo representing myself. I used some bright, fun colors to make a simple logo, and I used a fun font to bring out the bubbly characteristics in the piece. I am very proud of how this logo turned out, and it represents me well.

 

Comments